Flatirons Private Investigations specializes in customer service focused security, investigative, and consulting solutions for family law services. Since our inception, our goal has been to meet and exceed our client’s expectations. We accomplish this by using both internal and external investigative techniques and focusing our services on our clients’ needs. With extensive experience in managing family law investigations, Flatirons Private Investigators understand the intense personal nature of each situation and necessity to initiate, facilitate, and complete projects in a timely and professional manner. Our goal is to provide a high return on investment by providing high quality, efficient, and effective services, exceeding our client’s expectations.
Family Law Services
- Infidelity/fidelity investigations (cheaters investigation)
- Child custody disputes
- Divorce assistance
- Cohabitation verification, pre-nuptial background investigations
- Regular reports and updates
- Courtroom statements and expert witness testimony
- Civil and criminal research, pre-litigation investigation, legal preparation
- Taking witness statements
- Subpoena service, legal and critical document delivery
- Electronic eaves dropping detection (debugging)
- Extensive civil and criminal background searches including but not limited to: misdemeanors, felonies, infractions, domestic violence, non-violent and violent crimes, property ownership, current and historical addresses, date of birth, aliases (aka), marriage records, divorce records, birth and death records, relatives search, neighbors search, fictitious business names (DBAs), limited liabliity partnerships, corporate records, tax liens, notice of default, state issued licenses (most states), sex offender check, social networking information which may include Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, etc, real-time booking information, arrest & incarceration information, phone number locate, reverse phone number trace and more.