Who Hires Investigators to Find A Missing Person?The answer to that is just about everyone. You can launch a missing persons investigation to find:
- Long lost loved ones or family members who have voluntarily disappeared or run away.
- Fugitives you need to find.
- Debtors for your money.
- Missing persons who have been gone a long time and are part of a cold case.
- Runaways and miners who have been kidnapped.
Missing Person and People Locate ServicesCriminal Investigations, Adoption Cases, Family Reunions, Reunited Friendships, Financial or Moral Responsibility... these are only some of the cases that we've handled.
- Fugitive recovery. We are experts at locating fleeing criminals and debtors. We are not limited by the same laws as police and so can enter virtually any place we believe a criminal is hiding.
- Physical searches by air, land, sea. Private investigators use a number of vehicles to search areas the average person has no access to.
- Networking with other private investigators or paying informants. We have extensive networks of people that we can recruit to help in a search.
- Surveillance and videotaping. We can observe places where a missing person is likely to be or can observe and track a suspect in a missing person case.
- Searching hospitals and mortuaries. Private investigators can search through a number of facilities where a victim may be.
- Doing background checks, questioning witnesses, and other investigative techniques. We can turn to others to isolate likely suspects or likely sources of aid in finding a missing person.